my everyday life

my everyday life
credits to ennoki or owner

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy 100+ views :D


Well I know that it's not much of a news and probably around 20 views were my own views but still it's a celebration! HAHAHA thank you to those viewers who weren't supposed to be viewing my worthless blog.

For the unknown support here is a spam advertisement. Lol just kidding. Many website with good traffic usually has these kind of advertisements but please do not be FOOLED it is an obvious scam or attention getting site that only wants one thing: Your MONEY! so please don't be fooled :D

< just look at this pathetic add, it says your the 99th visitor yet 1888 people has already visited the site.













And here is assasin-san to remind you :D "don't be stupid"
^


But here is the real gift from me :D A .gif file made by yours truly :D
Stick figure fighting.gif
^
I know that I still suck at flash just bear with me lol.

thanks for reading and wasting your time for a minute :D


No comments:

Post a Comment